What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The secrets of building with wood
- Learn which fasteners to use – with the right drill bit and pilot hole
- Learn how to build a simple box – the foundation of all furniture
- Learn how to buy lumber – and get the best boards for the money
- Learn how to measure accurately – and avoid costly mistakes
- Learn which tools to buy – and how to use them
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Build Anything scores 73.51/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.howtobuildanything.info/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtobuildanything.info you’ll also be taken through to howtobuildanything.info, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)